The truth is:
- This journey hasn’t been easy.
- Heavy emotions are on the horizon.
- I recognize that these emotions are only temporary.
- Everything is temporary.
- You’ve been on my mind.
- I’ve realized that I hate you.
- I hate that I hate you.
The letter you left me, haunts me in my sleep. I knew it would…
I left it sitting on my night table unopened, for a month after I last saw you. Many late nights when I stumbled into my place in a drunken haze, I would consider opening it. Every morning I woke up and leaned over my bed to discover it unopened, logic insisted that I burn it and/or expose of it.
It taunted me, and made feeble attempts at manipulating me into opening it.
But, I couldn’t open it… I couldn’t expose of it…
Coming next: I hate to hate you: part 2/3
Smokencanvas is a blog based around a variety of world views that have the following in common.
We encourage the pursuit of:
- Health awareness
- Harsh truth’s of the world
We do not endorse:
- Monogamy for young males
- Political correctness
We believe in:
- Implementing strategical tactics and maneuvers to assist in obtaining power, fulfillment and ultimate happiness
- Implementing a logical approach to life
- Traditional gender roles
We argue that:
- Making decisions out of emotion is often irrational, illogical, and detrimental to your well being.
- Strategy trumps hard work.
- Building an empire should be the focus of every young males life, as opposed to monogamy.
- What is considered “right” is often wrong. What is considered “wrong” is often right.
- Men and women are not the same, or built equal.
- Obtaining fulfillment only requires an openness to logic, reason, and strategy